Wednesday 13 July 2011

How To Lose Your Cellphone and other things and not your mind!!

Well they say that some people have a curse on them!


Before i forget n memories start fading away I want to jot down the 4 epic ways in which i lost my cellphones!!!


something so dear--u cant imagine LIFE without this little device now---my latest is my BLACKBERRY CURVE--which I didn lose yet-but I did damage the screen in a comic way!


I dressed up and wore a long white jacket over the nice tee n jeans-as if the tee n jeans werent good enuff.THERES A PICTURE ATTACHED FOR YOUR EYES from the day this happened for visual effects!!!


Jacket was flowing like upto my knees n to find it on that particular----- day--- from all the huge collection/pile of clothes that I have----my eyes had to fall on that "jacket".Hmmm remember the curse I was talking about hahahaha yeah it was working its way!




After dropping my aunt home from her routine check up while returning to my place I parked my WagonR(blush),got down to buy some idli/dosa batter--imagining the amazing CHAI n DOSA am gonna relish just a few minutes away with a smile on my face. That was of course was an evil smile because I keep on promising myself to DIET at every evil thought of food that I have.I returned to my wagon with joy filled in my heart and a song on my lips,pressed the unlock door symbol on my key-which is a very distracting almost embarrassing sound and only because of that I jumped in the drivers seat almost flew in-before I see people giving me that "I AM ANNOYED WITH THIS SOUND LOOK" and pulled teh door to close.BAM!!!


For some strange reason it did not close n I was like aargghh tried to pull it again with a lttlle more strength this time round.Then it dawned upon me and that sinking feeling took over.I slowly looked at the pink plastic flower pot stuck on teh dashboard--which had dancing irritating flowers-which supposed to be in my friend Supriyas car anyway---to check if my cell was beside it---NO NO NO it wasnt, where was my cell my new blackberry CURVE ???? I was harrowed and torture by KAINAZ SAHER to buy one, it was my latest pride n joy.Trust me am not a gadget freak but i was conned into wanting TO buy this one.


Next step was checking the pockets of my oh so long jacket -------it wasnt in my left pocket --nope !!


I put my hand in my right pocket which was hanging outside the door frame and almost all nerves were on the edge --slowly pulled it out---and i said lets check ...........................Alas screen was slammed and damaged badly. I tried to dismantle and restart hoping for some change in the white screen with a coloured line--which I must say had some beautiful rainbow like hues-nope i couldnt really read!!


I spent 1400 bucks to get it repaired. But hey at least it was repairable damage ;)








Now here are some short stories-----




1st time when i lost my cell-@mac d-------i thot il block a table by keeping my sling bag on ta table -how wrong was i?


While we(Rohan n me) were standing in the line for food--glorious food--hungry and deciding from all the many options of having something stuffed between sawdust (the macburgers r so not appealing after these many years) some hardworking staff spotted an unattended bag-MY BAG- and very deligently put in the section marked "LOST PROPERTY".


Sweet na? Then when I did find the bag--my cell was not found and only my cell was missing from my bag.It was a cute Nokia model let me remember aah 8250 -n i loved the smiley icons it had.My wallet and the cash in it didnt amount to the price I paid for this phone.


2nd time i lost it while doing my wedding shopping-i thot i left it at the Millionare juhu --yayya ROHAN was with me again.Well me and my brother were in one car -I tried calling my cell n it was ringing so I thot that it definitely is forgotten at the store.We told others that we taking a U turn and will be back in 10!


We reached the same exact spot where we had parked before and I got in the car. While approaching the parking spot my brother N me just exchanged a thought and laughed about it--WE SAW SOMETHING ON THE ROAD AND THOUGHT ITS MY PHONE- n laughed something like this "HEEHEEE" giggled actually-and parked the car.There was some wierd noise at the halt.I got down and rushed towards the store--the separation was becoming unbearable by now---happy thoughts of being reunited with my FAT 6102 NOKIA phone were taking over.When asked the people there said "yahan NAHEE HAI YAHA MADAM" !!!!Now I got the dirty feeling that the thing that we saw and laughed about while parking the car over it well may just be MY PHONE & IT WAS.I was this close to getting my cell back but NAH -the curse!!!


i had dropped it while gettin inside the car!!! n came n parked right BANG ON the --U GUESSED :)))




3rd time i lost it--well it was stolen--i was travelling in a PMT aftr ages and I thot I saw a suspicious woman but i ignored my hunch my 6th sense, my beautiful mind!phewww i shudn hav-n cud have saved my cell AND MY WALLET !! When i got off I realised that woman had pushed me while getting off the bus and done this misdeed of robbing me while agitating me by pushing me-she took my mind off my bag!how cheap..this reminds me of an incident where I LOST MY WALLET years ago while getting in the bus to pune but found it :) will tell u bout that later.


By the way when my cell & wallet were stolen I had a rucksack on my back and like the biggest fool on earth I was carrying a small purse in which I kept only my cell and my wallet--like a silly showoff-it was bought by Rohan from Singapore .Let me describe the purse -it was small and like a rectangle and didnt have a chain :) cute naa and I kept only and only my wallet and cell in it --HOLLYROCKAMOLLY!


FROM THAT DAY ON I LEARNT TO DRIVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEll at least somthing positive came out of that!


;)

2 comments:

  1. Am quite delighted that u mentioned me in ur story. But the most nail biting was the juhu incident. But hats off to u that u kept ur cool. I would have jumped into the sea. Lol U have a good sense of humour
    Do visit my new blog www.bollywoodkivaat.blogspot.com
    Recommend it to ur friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend NEELE AMBER ...I really enjoyed reading ur blog ... now i can proudly call u a SERIAL CELL FONE KILLER !!!U drop dem.. u loose dem ...Ur Looted ...m sure if sum where in near future u buy an I-fone .. dey will fear u !!!Overall it was fun ,humorous ...n a positive moral story frm ur side - U cute innocent devil ... happy writing .. n kip us Entertaining !!!

    ReplyDelete