Wednesday 16 May 2012

After you wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY last year

 AAh! One more year seems to have swooped by, faster than you can blink your right eye ;)
It's that time of the year where all contacts on your FB page, drop a line on ur wall wishing
you & some call to make you smile. Then there are close buddies who make it a point to make you feel special.You start preparing for a little after 8 party keeping in mind everyones moving ahead in their career and are deadbeat till the time they return from work.But very few people around you really know what you've been through after they wished you Happy Birthday last year!
 People lose people around who their life was centred. People lose patience, people lose hope & worst of all people lose faith in themselves.

 How much ever you & I strive--- the futures takes control of our today. I had one more year of learning new things from my 2 yr old son and trying to teach him some- hopelessly at times.We brought in the new year with lot of shor sharaba at Ahmedabad!!!

Visited the most beautiful snow caped moutains of the world with its soul-awakening & defeaning silence-LADAKH .I was humbled to see with my own eyes how the soldiers of the Indian army live in harsh negative temperatures, away from their families just to keep you & me safe.

                     
Visited the food capital of the world ITALIA  and had at least 8 Tiramisus which put me in an eternal food coma.

 I wouldn't be fair if I pin only the happy crazy days. There were also some really sad disturbing ones. Felt really depressed when got the news that a bus driver who was upset by the PMT authorities, drove around the Pune city like a maniac on lose, crushing many innocent lives and injuring people. The road he passed, is the exact same road I used to take to drop my son to school, my husband would take occassionally to go to meet his clients, my cousins & relatives take to go about their everyday life. I felt so selfish to thank god that my friends & family were found safe. Again recently my husband met with a bad car crash -hes absolutely fine before you get alarmed!!!! The trax which hit his vehicle coming from the opposite side of the road, ripped off half of the right front portion of his Civic---Thanks to the airbags which acted like god's parachutes- he escaped with minimum bruising ,,,,,,,,,miraculous & glorious luck at work again!!
Been having sleepless nights and wierd dreams thereafter and focusing on just good times has been a bit awkward after this incident.But me being me am going to move on use this opportunity to add some more good memories to my photo albums.
My 1st blog this year ----- needs to b more than this dragggggg-right?!!!! This is so not me- lets soak in the sun and concentrate on good rocklicking times like road trips, oil drips, lazy friends, thought of living in tents ,giving ideas to friends to elope (since I cudn't do it), making plans crazy plans, torn jeans--i desperately need new denims, even I 've had enuff of my favourite pair :P
Watching people drool over your baby's cuteness-unlimited :D and feeling proud to have manufactured that product ! Simply talking to your child in child like fashion gurgling words and coochiee cooing. Hearing my child giggle at my attempts to make him laugh is like receiving the noble award everytime. Yet, you just can't get enough. Fears of becoming like your mother are reinforced and you eventually do become your "mother" to your child :)-. I was quite the rebellious teenager and a handful. As you can see I have resorted to peace & harmony & absolute madness has unfolded thereafter.
"Twice" since my last birthday i've been to Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-(my 2nd home) & had a crazy mad adventure both the times. Come on thats always the case--adventurous being my middle name-Just unavoidabe!!!!!! Do u think I should get it on my passport as well???hmmmmmm!!
Have been to Kerala - God's own country this year -can u imagine so many places!!!
so many places.
I am enjoying shamelessly what life has blessed me in abundance - ------many years to live. I have learnt to accept that everyday will not be as bad as yesterday or even as glorious as day before. I can do one thing with my life ie make each day count even if it means,lazying around that day is top priority on my TO-DO list.
2012 I am going to just make myself happy ,keep myself happy, be happy. Carrying the virus called joy-- i'll sure as hell be infectious!
I am going to live a little more everyday :)                                     Watch more movies
Give my bebo a little more love & capturing more memories thru the lens is my agenda for the near future !!!!!


                                                       REMEMBER

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it – Henry David Thoreau.
    

16 comments:

  1. may your life always fill with happiness ..... and all the prosperity ..... i must say "Here's the mini-cherry on top of the regular cherry on top of the sundae of awesomeness that is your life."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Athul-- thnx for the AWESOME wishes!!

      Delete
    2. And may each year be happier healthier and fun filled

      Delete
    3. thnx Kainu <3 for ur wishes!

      Delete
  2. woww... tumchya puneri bhashet EK NO.!!! ... girlie ur words really made me feel energetic, enthu ... felt jus woww!! happy to hear all the gud things and the enjoyment u had... really envy u :( and yes ofcourse sorry to hear all the bad things happened but its jus the part and parcel of life,,,, thank god for having all things on place!! keep writing it acts as a boost for rotlu people like us!! atleast me! :p thanx for it ,.... may god bless u .... loads of love to u, ur product, and ur sexy but cute bebo!! :D keep smiling from ear to ear always!! ting - ting - tideeeeng!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swati thnx for teling me how u felt aftr reading my blog. Feels like I have put caross some positive vibe out there :))
      b happy - love urself
      hugsssss

      Delete
  3. love u Neel fr dis...really love U...u knw i had tears inmy eyes reading ur line " People lose people around who their life was centred. People lose patience, people lose hope & worst of all people lose faith in themselves.

    How much ever you & I strive--- the futures takes control of our today." And I am still crying and recollecting what all happened in my Life last year...Trust me babe ur awesome giving me a moment to live again..:-) Thanks...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rt my dear there r upheavels in each n everyones life--some say it some live it. all u need is a huggggggggggggggg right now!
      we r living in a world which demands us to suck ta life outa us !
      Now I m gonna add value to my years n not just days---definitely have not wasted the last years but taking it for granted is the mistake i did. So u too love yourself too much laugh too much live too much!

      Delete
  4. Loved reading your blog. Im feeling so proud of you! You have done what I dreamt of doing. Promise me that you will continue to write and aim for something bigger that will give you an identity as a writer that you righfuly deserve. I am sure you can do it!!! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs. Warty Sr. yes m giving a 100% to this hobby!!
      I usually like writing Anecdotes from my life in a "GEMINI" fashion-lets see where this goes- :))))) thnx for appreciating my effort- m happy u enjoyed reading.
      Hugsssssssss

      Delete
  5. Superbbbb..
    It was liking reading Words which u keep thinking n feel.. N then at some unknown point they get dissolved in some unknown space.. U just gave them a place to hang on n take a turn for something better :).. Glad I was there to share many of these mentioned moments.. Love ya gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mads lifes complete wit friends like you !!
      love u loads -big bear hug

      Delete
  6. THis is the first time I am reading a blog and man you have made me addicted to this.. awesome reading this... love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Neel... what an osum read it is... I loved the way you have summed up your journey, experiences and emotions of the past year! sometime we get so caught up in daily routine that we forget to appreciate life's blessings and the incredible people who are part of it... thanks for pouring your heart out, it made me go back my memory lane (good and bad) and rethink my priorities :)

    Gal, wish you all the happiness and blessed year ahead :)

    Keep up the blogging... we luvin it :) lots of huggss muaaahhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tHNX Supsssssss!'x0xo
      YA lETS TRY N NOT MAKE EVERYDAY so Everyday ;)
      You know u are a part of my good memories - hope we make more in ta coming years -hav a great year u too

      Delete